Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Some love for "Down at the Golden Coin"

The blog Chick Lit Plus reviewed "Down at the Golden Coin" and gave it four stars.

You can read the entire review at Chick Lit Plus, but here's an excerpt...

"Down at The Golden Coin by Kim Strickland was not at all what I expected when I first started reading it. In my opinion, the name gives it quite the spin and I can’t help but to think of it being about an adventure of some type. Well, don’t be fooled like me … this book is more along the lines of a self-help book and about improving your overall outlook on life. Now, don’t run away just yet. It isn’t your typical self help book- this book is filled with wit and humor and it makes you really ponder the life that you are living. Kim does a fabulous job of making you think and making you see things in a different light. Overall, a great read and I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a little pick me up."

No comments:

Post a Comment